2013年11月17日 星期日

A FRESH DAY ~~~

 I bought LADY GAGA new CD "ARTPOP" Today is so happy, 


Today I feel a cold winter seems quietly ~ ~ come!!
I put long sleeves, put on my sport coat, put on my stockings, put on my jeans.
Yesterday, I got up early in the morning - look to buy flowers, look out the window of the sun, listen to GAGA applause, and today there is a spirit of the day!!
Today did not go to meet friends for a long time
Planted flowers outside his home and opened
It took another year ~ ~
Time is really so precious ~ ~
Christmas is coming up
Today is a substantial and fresh .........





Yesterday, I bought flowers

I went to the supermarket ~~~



 今天我感覺到寒冷的~~冬天似乎悄悄的來了!!
我換上長袖,套上我的運動外套,穿起我的長襪,穿起我的牛仔褲。
一早起床~看看我昨天買的花,看看窗外的太陽,聽聽GAGA的掌聲,今天又是有精神的一天!!
今天去找了很久沒相見的朋友
他家外種的小花又開了
一年又過了~~
時間真是如此的寶貴~~
聖誕節又快到了
今天真是一個充實又新鮮的.........


look !! the flower is so beautiful ~~~


Orchid



My hometown TAINAN is so BEAUTIFUL ~~




And today is a busy day ~~~


And I love LADY GAGA very much~~~